The Glenmore Sports Facilities, located off Carroll Creek Road near the water treatment plant, are available for use by Glenmore residents and their guests. If you are arranging an event, you may reserve exclusive use of one or more of the fields by using this on-line facility reservation system. No log-in is required. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
Please contact Kathy Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 202-2335 with any questions, or to modify or delete a booking.
• To ensure the field is available when desired, make reservations in advance using the Glenmore Sports Facility Reservation system below
• Use of these facilities shall be at the risk of the users.
• Sports equipment is not available and shall be provided by the participants.
• Responsible use of alcoholic beverages per Virginia ABC ordinances will be allowed during community events.
• Pets are currently permitted on the fields and must be on leash. Owners must clean up after their pets, and a duty station is located at the park to dispose of dog litter.
• Users must dispose of their litter; there are trash receptacles at the field for this purpose.
• Children ages 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
• Users of the Sports Fields will be responsible for any damages caused from their use. A security deposit for non-GCA users may be required.
Regulation approved by GCA Board February 16, 2017
The following rules and regulations guide the reservation and use of the Glenmore Sports Fields: